Computer games are definitely a hard-core favorite among kids and adults alike as each game released every year is like a turning point in the world of gaming. Whether it is introducing a new genre to the gaming world, or updating the already existing game popularity. these games have an everlasting impact on personal computer gaming. Everyone has their own favorite, but it is always nice to know that there are other people around the world who have the same choice.
Listed here are the top 10 computer games of all time that you have loved to play, will still play them if given an opportunity, and will always play them whenever you can:
- Quake: Quake was the first game that gave prominence to first-person online shooting craze in 1996. When the game was released most of the multiplayer gaming action took place through LAN. But it was quake that brought in this new genre in personal computer games.
- Civilization II: It was in 1996 that the world of computer games saw the birth of quake and civilization II which brought in a revolutionizing change into computer games. Civilization II gave the players a chance to either conquer the rest of the world’s societies or racing to develop a space travel and reach the Alpha Centauri.
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Vice city definitely stormed the world of gaming in 2003 by giving gamers an experience of open world sandbox game play. Though this type of game had earlier existed in Grand Theft, Vice City definitely brought in the change.
- Mass Effect 2 This is one of the newest games that has entered the list but has definitely brought in an entertaining tale of outer space compact of the Shepard and his band to destroy an elusive group known as The Collectors who are attempting to destroy the entire human colonies. joker123
- Command and Conquer: When Command and Conquer was released it was one of the most appreciated games ever made. Command And Conquer was not only the first game to bring in the RTS action, but was also the first game that allowed players to engage in a competent online game play.
- Baldur’s Gate II: Shadows of Amn: Baldur’s Gate was one of the most highly regarded role-playing games based on the second edition of Dragons Rulebook and Advanced Dungeons. Baldur’s Gate was the first game ever that would ask or rather offer players moral choices.
- Bioshock: Bioshock was released in 2007 and had already become the most popular computer games. This game definitely bought in a story along with it as the other games that were released during the year, but it was Bioshock’s story that completely emerged the player in the fictional world.
- Half-Life: Half Life is a great first-person shooter game made by former Microsoft employees. The game later saw the release of multiple spinoffs and expansion packs.